When you take the exciting move to start your own business we are here to help you get it right from the start.
Morrison Creed shares its experience with you to ensure you have good systems in place to make your business succeed.
We can advise on getting started with:
1. Due diligence on business opportunities: Check the business is a good investment.
2. Business plan: Identify key milestones to successfully launch your business.
3. Cloud-based software: Why, how and what of using online accounting software.
4. Employment recommendations: Your obligations and systems to manage staff.
5. Budgeting: Analyse capital investment, cashflow and profitability forecasting.
6. Bank loans: Reports to support loan applications.
7. Marketing planning: Plan how to reach your target audience and generate sales.
When you start out we will discuss the most appropriate structure that will achieve your goals.
Business structures include:
- Sole trader
- Limited partnership or company (including the various company options)
Each has advantages and disadvantages for your business as well as tax implications.
Once an appropriate structure is determined, we will complete any registration procedures with Companies Office and the Inland Revenue Department. As your business grows or changes we can advise you if the structure should change.
“Working with Morrison Creed is a very positive experience. After each meeting it feels like we have renewed our focus and have a clear path ahead. They have a great way of pointing you in the right direction and it is valuable to have an outside view.” Kristen Campbell, SES Electrical